For example, for the construction of test systems for the semi-automatic testing of electronic components, control units or similar, we offer a drawer solution. Here, the entire contacting and DUT receptacle for the DUT can be accommodated. Additional components, such as markers, actuators, etc., can also be installed on a project-specific basis.
- The contacts are designed as an interchangeable set, thus several DUT types or variants can be tested
- Test specimens are inserted via drawer, contacting takes place automatically when drawer is closed
- Drawer secured by locking cylinder
- Contacting possible from above, below and sideways
- Short realization time, as the basic unit is a standard product
- Enables short cycle times
Interchangeable set fixture for specimen-specific adaptation
- Manual drawer
- Interface to the test system for measurement technology as well as for sensors and actuators
- Contacting from above
- Pneumatic drive of the contacts
- Mechanical locking of the drawer
dimensions (LxWxH): 660x450x520 mm max.
test piece size: 300x250 mm
pneumatic connection: 6 to 8 bar max.
number of test points: 150 (from top)
Interchangeable set for quick changeover for other test specimens
The use of the drawer adapter is suitable for all semi-automatic testing tasks of printed circuit boards, electromechanical or mechanical components. Due to the simultaneous contacting from several sides, even complex assemblies can be tested. Due to the expandability, additional elements such as actuators, hot stampers or test mark stampers, scanners as well as image processing or similar can be integrated.